Gary Clark’s Real Estate Tips is a weekly blog based on my knowledge, insights and experiences as a Century 21 Realtor and owner of Rooftop Property Management. My mission is to help people have a better life and build wealth through real estate.
- Selling Property – There’s more to selling houses than sticking a sign in the yard and posting it on the MLS. This section includes tips that will help you sell your house as quickly as possible and for the highest price.
- Buying Property – A house is the biggest purchase that most people make. This section contains information for first-time homebuyers, upsizers, downsizers, relocators, and second-homebuyers.
- Financing – Getting a loan is the toughest part of the process these days. This section gives you information on financing, whether you are buying a primary residence or an investment property.
- Home Improvement – Remodeling adds value to your property, as does maintenance and repar projects. This section contains information on the best places to put money into your home.
- Investing – Tired of the stock market? Looking for another way to build wealth? This section gives you tips on making money on residential rental property.
- Property Management – Taking care of your rental property is not that difficult, it just takes some knowledge and a willingness to do it. This section discusses the rewards and challenges of do-it-yourself property management.
- Real Estate – Not all real estate agents are alike. This section talks describes the nuances of an ethical real estate practice.
If my blog doesn’t answer your questions or you would like more information about any topic, contact me and I’ll be glad to help.